- Control Valves are widely used in processing & piping systems of food processing, petrochemical, beverage, fermentation, & brewing industries. They are required for maintaining the pressure & flow rate of fluids flowing in the pipe. These valves are suitable to be operated electrically, pneumatically, or hydraulically. They are comprised of actuator that moves the obstruction ball positioned, which assures proper opening & closing, and their casing for enclosing plug & globe.Send Inquiry
- They are used to regulate pressure and flow rate.
- The disk can be moved by pneumatic, electrical hydraulic, or mechanical actuator.
- They are available in varied standard specifications.
- Plug Valves are designed having cylindrical or conical structure utilized in water treatment industries, agricultural sector, & effluent treatment plants. They use tapered plugs that are rotated inside the body in order to control the liquid flow. These valves are bi-directional in nature and are independent of line pressure. These valves are comprised of screw, indicator, gland & its nuts, packing ring, lubricant duct, chamber & grooves, cover, shim, gasket, and body.Send Inquiry
- They are known for their extended durability
- They are used at high pressure and flow of pipes.
- They are made from anti-corrosive material.
Plot no. W-55, âSâ Block, MIDC, Bhosari, Pune, Maharashtra, 411026, India