- Lift Check Valves are required for preventing reverse flow in refineries, oil & gas industry, power generating sectors, and protecting equipment. They only allow single directional flow, if there is an error which results in reverse flow, the valve clack comes back to the seat resulting in the flow cut. These valves are greatly admired for their excellent performance under extreme working environments, high pressure situations, and ability to withstand adverse properties of corrosive chemicals.Send Inquiry
- They are known for their robust design.
- They can withstand severe shock.
- The disk assembly is non rotating & is fastened securely.
- API Swing Check Valves are comprised of a movable disc required for blocking the unauthorized flow of processing fluid. They only allow forward flow of liquid and in case of reversal, the disc comes back to the seat thus preventing any transfer. These valves are installed in piston driven pumps, piping system of dairy, beverage, brewing and fermentation industries, irrigation systems, and power plants. They are highly appreciated for their great wear resistance and ability to withstand adverse properties of some flowing materials.Send Inquiry
- These valves are installed in horizontal or vertical lines
- They can be used to prevent back flow in the line.
- There body cover joint accurately.
- Forged Steel Check Valves are designed to allow only one direction of fluid flow to prevent any kind of contamination & eliminate the chances of hazard. They are comprised of a clapper which hangs from a hinge, its shaft, bonnet, & valve body. These valves work on the principle of flow velocity as do not require any human intervention or automation for their functioning. They are generally installed inside the piping system where they block the backflow of liquids.Send Inquiry
- These valves are used for controlling unidirectional flow of fluids.
- They can be used in industries such as chemical, oil, pharmaceutical, etc.
- They are compact in structure & have accurate dimensions.
- Non Return Valves are the type of backflow prevention equipment utilized in chemical, pharmaceutical, paint processing, wastewater treatment and flavored milk making sectors. They are designed having a swinging disc which moves only in forward direction. Whenever there is a reverse flow of fluid, the disc comes back to the seat with the help of liquidâs flowing velocity resulting in elimination of contamination chances to the processing system.Send Inquiry
- Fitted on pipelines for restricting flow of fluid in reverse direction.
- They can be used in chemical, pharmaceutical, oil and refinery industry.
- They are dimensionally accurate & has lower maintenance.
Plot no. W-55, âSâ Block, MIDC, Bhosari, Pune, Maharashtra, 411026, India